If our goal is to reproduce and exchange FAKE ART for the purpose of simulating the day-to-day experience of living with REAL ART, what are the implications?
- At what point does FAKE ART become REAL ART (for those experiencing it)?
- When FAKE ART is made by an ACTUAL ARTIST is it, de facto, REAL ART?
- What is our focus, REPRODUCTION or ADAPTATION? Both?
- Should FAKE ART stick to the dimensions and materials of the ORIGINAL?
- For legal reasons, should FAKE ART that sticks to the dimensions and materials of the ORIGINAL include an explicit statement of intent?
- PROPOSAL: we don't talk about our kids while we're making FAKE ART. Yes? No?